Join us for live streams of NYC street artists, video lessons, member exhibitions, product collaborations and invites to paid projects.
– Learn from top illustrators, photographers, filmmakers and VR artists
– Build friendships with artists, curators and collectors
– Get exclusive invites to participate in shows around the world
– Receive advice and critiques from industry professionals
– Build your portfolio with innovative work
– Sell more of your work with help from marketing professionals
DOORS OPEN JUNE 1, 2017
Request membership invite below
In 2007, Brooklyn Art Project launched as a social network for artists by brothers Anthony and James Cospito. The local Brooklyn community has grown to include members from 21 countries and been featured in HOW Magazine, TechCrunch, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, and Contemporary Art Magazine among others.
Brooklyn Art Project produces collaborative exhibitions that build success for our artists and connect brands with authentic, creative talent.
THE BROOKLYN ACADEMY OF MUSIC
BAM hosted a collaborative exhibition with Brooklyn Art Project to record attendance and participation.
Capital One tapped Brooklyn Art Project to feature member illustrations and photography in several Manhattan branches.
West Elm worked with Brooklyn Art Project for a collaboration featuring member art work throughout the store.